Thursday, June 26, 2014

Gearing Up for Second Grade

Here I am, starting a new blog in the hopes that it will help me organize my thoughts and get ready for a new school year, in a new school, in a new grade, with almost all new people. I have found an amazing blog that gave me the inspiration to get started on this. In this blog, the author wrote all about having a Pixar themed classroom. I really think this is a great idea so, I have decided to make my classroom a  "Monsters U" theme. With that in mind, here is what I want to do with this blog:

  1. Organize theme posters and decorations for my new classroom.
  2. Decide how I want to setup the physical space in my classroom.
  3. Determine what classroom jobs and routines I want to set up.
  4. Outline my classroom management plan.
These are very broad goals, but I think they will provide me with enough guidance that I won't end up cramming all my readiness into the last week or two of summer.

So in the immortal words of the Joker, "Here....we...go."

No comments:

Post a Comment